A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, may be used to recognise you.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless benefits for the provision of interactive services, and facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information that we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY IN CHARGE
- First-party cookies: These are collected by the editor to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are collected and managed by a third party, so they cannot be considered as first-party.
DEPENDING ON THE TIME ENABLED
- Session cookies: These collect data while the user is browsing the website in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the entity in charge of the cookie to provide the requested service.
DEPENDING ON THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for users to efficiently browse the website.
- Personalisation cookies: These enable the characteristics (language) for the user to browse the website.
- Analytic cookies: These give the provider an analysis of the user's browsing behaviour in order to monitor the use of the website and to produce statistics about the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the editor to include advertising space on the website, according to its content.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the editor to include advertising space on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable, activating basic functions such as page browsing and accessing secure areas of the website. The website cannot function adequately without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow more advanced functionality and a more personalised experience of our website. For example, they inform us of the pages that you have visited in order to access what you are looking for more easily.
Analytics cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with the website by gathering and giving information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on a website. The reason for this is to show relevant and attractive advertising for the individual user, and as such, making it more valuable for editors and third-party advertisers.
According to the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, COMPANY NAME would like to inform users about the cookies used on our website:
TYPES OF COOKIES
First-party cookies: YES
Third-party cookies: YES
Session cookies: YES
Persistent cookies: YES
Technical cookies: YES
Personalisation cookies: YES
Analytic cookies: YES
Advertising cookies: YES
Behavioural advertising cookies: YES
Google Analytics: This service stores cookies for the statistical analysis of traffic and number of visits to this website. By accepting analytics cookies, you are giving your consent for Google to process information about you. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard, you must communicate directly with Google.
In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share data with third parties, except where necessary for purposes of system functionality or when required by law to this end. Google certifies that it does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Privacy Shield Framework, which ensures that all data transferred shall be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information about this subject on the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
If you wish, you may use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, and through its settings, analytic cookies for this service may be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about this at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
Likewise, COMPANY NAME hereby informs the user that they may configure their browser to alert them when cookies are received, and they may, if desired, prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below are the links for different browsers in order to carry out this configuration:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-GB
Click here to change your cookie settings.