Description of the house
Casa dos Aivados is a beautifully restored farmhouse. The renovation was completed in 2016 and now the house accommodates eight lucky guests! The villa is in the countryside but not far from the beaches and other attractions. The surrounding garden is completely fenced and offers lots of privacy. Central is the beautiful private pool.
The house is very modern. From the kitchen there is access to a very large covered terrace with a large table and built-in barbecue. A few steps down is the garden with pool and sun loungers. The large lawn is great for children to play on. There is also a small playground with swings. The hammock and lounge set complete the set up ..
Casa dos Aivados is in the countryside and centrally located in the Algarve. It is an excellent starting point for beautiful excursions. The historic town of Silves is located west at about 10 km away. This place has interesting attractions, museums, narrow streets, authentic cafés and restaurants. Silves is on a hill between the foothills of the Serra de Monchique. Also worth visiting is the red medieval Moorish castle. In Silves, you will find all your shopping, post office, bank etc. The coast is about 25 minutes away and offers long sandy beaches, coves and rocky beaches and beautiful tourist places like Carvoeiro, Armação de Pera and Albufeira.
All on ground level. Large living room with open kitchen.
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with "rain" shower
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath / shower
- Two bedrooms with two single beds; one of these bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom (with shower)
• Changeover day is flexible.
• Upon arrival, a deposit of 250 euro is due which is returned to you upon departure.
• Heating costs are calculated according to consumption
• Arrival after 21.00: 50 euros extra.
• Swimming pool is 9x4,5m wide and 1 to 1,8m deep
Enter your desired arrival and departure date, and enter the number of persons.
You will see the total amount for the selected period.